top of page

If you have a concern about speed on your road or in your area, please complete and submit the below form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please note the following before deciding to submit your concerns:-

  • We can only assist via enforcement; if your request is for a speed limit change or an engineering solution (i.e. one way system, footpath or crossing) please direct your concerns to your Local Council.

  • Is your concern based around a few repeat offenders or a large proportion of the vehicles using the road? We cannot be on every road and therefore we must prioritise those which present the greatest risk to public safety. Mobile camera enforcement is therefore not always the right solution; consider reporting intelligence around individual motorists who pose a risk to the public via South Yorkshire Police's Non-Emergency number 101 or by using the online portal:

  • This form should only be used for the purpose of reporting a speeding concern any other requests will not receive a response. 

Thank you, someone will be in touch

bottom of page